Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bella's No.1

Bella and her bows for her first birthday!Dancing with her dad
Bella
We celebrated Bella and Ethan's birthdays on the same day.
Bella before the birthday cake....
Bella after the birthday cake - bow-less no less!
She really enjoyed her cake!
Outside watching the three amigos go down the waterslide...
Opening her birthday presents. She loved pulling out the tissue and tossing it. Notice she is standing on her own. Mom is so proud!
Princess Bella and her
coach and six... Learning all the bells and whistles of her new princess mobile.
Happy Birthday #1, Bella.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Cute pics momm-O!!! I really liked the closeup of Bella with her cute bow!! Great pics!!! I am glad I can comment again. :)

Summer's Blog said...

Oh, I really LOVE some of those pictures!!!!!! Ah, I so need to update my blog! Grandma has my baby's first birthday up before I do!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the pictures, so glad you got some of those shots!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails