Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ghosts, Spiders & Grandkids

I had invited the grandkids over to help me make some ghost and spider cupcakes -- Here's Bella with the finished spider creation...
 Chase with his ghost creation made with nutter butter cookies...Looks like he couldn't wait to bite into the yummy ghost!....
Ethan with his ghost -- love the orange and black shirt - very Halloween!
Tyler holding his ghost - I think the ghosts were the favorites!  Pretty tasty, too.  Tyler had a little face makeup on when he came as a practice run for his mummy costume and had to wash it off, but there's a little remant left as you can see around his eyes!
Hopefully the grandkids had as much fun as I did -- glad though that they were taking all that sugar home to their houses....hehehehehehe
Love, Grandma :) 



2 comments:

Vinshiloh said...

What a wonderful grandmother!

Jenna said...

I love the cupcake idea! I think I'll steal that idea from you one of these days! All the kids looked like they were having a truckload of fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails