Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas? What about Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year.  Rob and I went up to Redding for this Thanksgiving.  Following are the "mug" shots of most of those in attendance.  I have to hand it to Jana and Denisa for making two delicious turkeys -- I didn't take any pictures of the "spread", but the food was just outstanding!  Kudos to all who worked so tirelessly to make our Thanksgiving a special one!
The pictures are in alphabetical order --
Aubry, daughter of Gabe and Emily...
Bryan - love the hat! 
 Dad...
 Since I didn't have any sisters in my family -- Denisa is my sister...
 Elle, daughter of Gabe and Emily and Jake, son of Bryan and Denisa...
 Emily and little James
Gabe loves to have his picture taken -- just like his dad!... 
 Gary...
 Jake borrowed his dad, Bryan's, hat....Jake liked the hat and I did too!
 Marie (Bryan & Denisa's daughter) holding James (Gabe and Emily's son)...
 My other sister, Jana!
Jordan, Kris and Jana's son...
 Karyl (another sister) and Scott...
 A great pose -- love the soda -- should have been a Pepsi though!...
 Marie, Bryan and Denisa's daughter...
 Mom, taking pictures as usual!...
 Rob and I in our "Never Give Up, Never Surrender" shirts...
 and last but not least, Tanner, Kris and Jana's son!
I think we all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I just couldn't even think of putting up Chase's birthday pics or Christmas pics without first getting these pictures on my blog.  Hopefully I will be able to get Chase's birthday pics up soon!  Happy belated Thanksgiving to all!

2 comments:

Kate said...

It looks like you had fun in redding with lot's of family. Great pics! I especially like the first pic of Gabe and Emily's little girl. Adorable!

Ems said...

Totally cute idea! I love how my cute little Aubrey tops the list....she's so proud that her name starts with the letter "A"! Luv ya! I'll need to visit your cute blog more often.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails