Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Grace Ellie Fink's Blessing Day 4-10-11

As you can tell, I am trying to catch up on all my pictures.  These are a few of the pictures that turned out for Grace's blessing day.  Grace was so sweet and the blessing turned out very nicely.  Here I am the proud grandma as I hold this special bundle in my arms....beautiful Grace...and her middle name is soooooooooo special to me as well as it is my mother's name.  I am so happy to have my mother's name live on with little Grace...
 A very proud grandpa... 
Summer had a friend make this beautiful cake for little Grace...


2 comments:

Jenna said...

You look beautiful holding little grace ellie! Love the pinks and the cake!

Summer's Blog said...

Great pics!! I agree with Jen, you look good in the pics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails