Monday, April 23, 2012

Tyler's Karate Class - February 2012

While Tyler and Chase were staying with us, we got to take him to his Karate class.  He really was having fun with it.  They would run around, hit things, and try to break things, what else could a youngster want in life -- too much fun!  Check out the smile in this first photo.  He wasn't posing for me, just having fun.  Kate and Ryan had so many activities for their two boys, that it kept us all busy while they were gone.  It seemed like there was something to do with the boys almost every night of the week.  What a schedule they have created for themselves -- it really keeps them on their toes! :)
 I wouldn't want to be the bag here....
 or here!
 Now, here come the poses...serious Tyler and he really was posing for me.  He was doing different poses for me of Karate...
 another pose...
 and another...
I learned alot when I took him to the Karate class.  I liked the fact that the instructor taught about respect and that it was for defense and protection, not to be the aggressor or bully.  Before they would get on the mats, they would bow as a sign of respect...It was fun to have this opportunity to go with Tyler and watch him work out!  Terrific job, Tyler!!!!!!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails