Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Visit with Kris & Jana Fink & Fam

Rob and I were so excited to have an opportunity to visit with his brother, Kris, and his wife, Jana and their family at their new digs in Bakersfield, California. This picture was taken in their beautiful back yard. Those pictured, me, Kris, Jana, Tanner, Janelle, Jordan, Taco and Rob. We tried to get a photo in our church clothes, but the picture turned out blurry. Tanner was celebrating his 8th birthday when we got there and he got this Mayflower in a glass bottle that he was so proud to have and so he wanted me to take a picture of it.
A closeup picture of Rob and I in Kris and Jana's backyard.
I liked this picture of Rob because if you notice in the background the dinner choices: 1. Take it 2. Leave it! Pretty good choices if you ask me :)

This is a picture of Kris and Jana's backyard. Their house is really lovely and it was so much fun just relaxing and visiting with family before heading for the "Happiest Place on Earth."

Here's the picture of Tanner sitting on their waterfall rock. I really loved the sound of the waterfall as the water cascaded down the rocks. It was a very relaxing backyard. I'm envious! We really did enjoy our stay with Kris and Jana and the wonderful meal Jana prepared for us was just delicious. Thank you Kris Fink Family for your hospitality!
Now, here's a picture of the way it really was and is! Thanks again, Kris Fink family for all you did for us. We appreciate you sooooooo much!

3 comments:

Kate said...

LOL. I LOVE the last picture of you all. SOOOOOO funny!!!!! It is absolutely FABULOUS!!

Vinshiloh said...

What is a beautiful lady like Chrise doing with and ugly old cuss like Rob?

Jenna said...

Could Kris and Jana and family be any cooler! I love Janelle in the last picture! She is HILARIOUS! Looks like a great trip! Dad, are you posting incognito under Vinshiloh? hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails