Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Disneyland with Grand Kids!

Here we are on the Main Street of the Happiest Place on Earth! Not only is that a happy moment to think about, but it is a moment to cherish because we are with our Grand Kids! We got to go to Disneyland with our "grand" daughter, Kate, our "grand" son-in-law, Ryan and our grandson Tyler and our grandson Chase. Rob with our Grandson, Chase, driving a car!

The Mark Twain coming into dock. Took this picture while Chase was sleeping and I was waiting for everyone else to experience Splash Mountain.
Chase in the little cable car in Toontown
Tyler at the end of the day with the Mickey Mouse Pumpkin!
This was one of Tyler's favorite rides, Splash Mountain. When I went to buy the picture the lady said that the only thing that could be seen of me was my arm and my hair, but I proudly said that the "tall guy" in front was my son-in-law, after him was my daughter and then the smiling little boy was my grandson. The picture was well worth it!
At the end of the day, Kate took this picture of Rob and I with Tyler and Chase. Oh, what fun it was to be able to watch these Grand, Grand children have so much fun!

3 comments:

Kate said...

We had SO much FUN with you!!!!! Thanks for being willing to go with us and help out. We really, really appreciated it. :) It was such a FUN time. I hope Tyler has as fond of memories of Disneyland, as I did. LOVE YA!!!

Vinshiloh said...

Disneyland is only the happiest place on earth because of family surrounding you. Family makes it, not just the grandchildren, but watching my wife's excitement. Seeing Kate with Ryan brought back memories of decades before when roles were reveresed. Sharing the experience left me with fond memories.

Jenna said...

I wish I had gone now!! Looks like you had so much fun! The stories I keep hearing about Tyler's smiles and excitement! I missed out! Nice blog momma!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails