Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tanner Fink's Baptism 10-4-08

This picture was supposed to be in the middle somewhere, but I managed to delete it and couldn't figure out how to re-arrange it so it was where it was supposed to be. It was one of my favorite pictures that I took at the baptism. Rachel, Janelle, Gabe and Jordan -- along with Tanner in the front! This was a wonderful opportunity for Rob and I to go to Tanner's Baptism. We took Tyler with us so that he could see the baptism of his cousin, Tanner. The baptism took place in Paradise, California.
A picture of Tanner on his baptism day! Congratulations, Tanner!

Tyler playing the piano like his grandma! I got to play the piano at Tanner's baptism.

A picture of the grandparents on both sides of the family along with Kris and Jana, the siblings and sibling spouses and their children. What a group of wonderful individuals. Loved visiting with all of you and I had a great time. This isn't everyone that was in attendance, Rob and I and Tyler were there obviously! Also, Jana's sister and her husband were there along with a friend that Tanner had invited from Bakersfield and other friends and relatives as well. A delicious dinner was provided after the baptism -- lasagna, salads, rolls, chips and cake! -- and before anyone asks -- I didn't just come for the food but it was yummy! lol

2 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks for taking Tyler. I am glad Ty got to see the baptism. It looks like you all had a lot of fun.

Jenna said...

Great job with the blog. Really smart idea to take Tyler with you! I love the pictures of the family and especially all of Kris and Jana's kids together. What an AWESOME family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails