Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Golf Course in the Fall!

This is one of my favorite places to be...I never thought I would ever, ever say such a thing....BUT I LOVE TO GOLF! This is Bartley Cavanaugh Golf Course and Rob and I try to golf there once a week, weather permitting. We have headed out there early, early in the morning in order to be the first ones on the golf course and not to tie up any of the good golfers should they happen to get behind us! We usually do the back nine which works out well because most golfers usually golf the whole 18 holes.A picture of the 18th hole and the 9th hole.
Another shot of the 9th hole
Now this is a shot that I hope makes Kate proud! She told me to try to get a sun "star" in a picture if you could so I specifically went to Bartley Cavanaugh around 4pm in the hopes that I could get a "star"! And there it is! I'm so proud - I'm finally learning to take some good shots with my little camera. Thanks, Kate, for the tip!



1 comment:

Kate said...

I still can't believe you shot a hole in one. I love the picture of the sun star. :) What a great shot!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails