Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bella, Sweet Bella

I was going back checking my pictures and realized that I hadn't posted anything about the newest member of the Fink clan. That is our very own, Isabella Catherine Fink, our granddaughter, who was born to Steve and Summer Fink on May 21, 2008. This picture was for Bella's blessing and she was able to wear my father's christening gown for the event. I was so excited that she would be able to wear this outfit as it means so much to me to have this dress in our family. Jenna took this beautiful picture of Bella outside Steve and Summer's home after the blessing. She is so beautiful and Summer's mom made the bracelet and bow for her hair. Just a perfect combination!
Jenna also took this lovely shot of Bella on her blessing day.

Here is a picture of the christening outfit for Bella. I wish I had a before and after picture of the dress because it was all yellow and stained. I worked to make this a beautiful dress once again and was so happy that it turned out so well. I put new ribbons down the front and ribbons on the sleeves. Mom and Dad Yeager (my parents) would have been delighted with the results and it was a touching moment for me to see one of my grandchildren blessed in this special dress.

The amazing thing about the dress is that it also came with a petticoat and it was all hand crocheted. It was so beautiful and I wanted it to be seen as well, so I pulled the dress up in the front with the ribbon so you could see the petticoat.

Steve, Bella and Summer Fink
Bella born May 21, 2008
See more details on Summer and Steve's blog.

Bella truly is a beautiful child and we welcome her as a precious addition to our family!

1 comment:

Kate said...

You did such a FANTASTIC job with the blessing dress. I looked beautiful on Bella. Bella is such a littl doll!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails