Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas 2009 {Part 1}

Rob and I had such a wonderful Christmas this year.  Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of family and so when it came down to pictures for my blog, I did the next best thing - a gift and photos of the tree and decorations.  I got some really fun gifts this year!  Shell gave me a hooded sweatshirt from Forks, Washington (any Twilighters here) - that's a hint!  Steve and Summer gave us pictures of Ethan and Bella to hang on the wall -- beautiful pics, of course! -- They are related to me :)  Kate and Ryan gave me a towel wrap so when I go to 24-hour fitness I have something to wrap myself in - hurray!!!
Lastly, Jen created this beautiful basket of goodies that she made, jams and jellies and salsa, too!!
(The corn can be popped into popcorn!)  Cool idea for her dad!  In the background are the Christmas stockings that my mother and I made for our family!  I treasure the many memories I have of Christmases Past and look forward to many more in the future.

Two nutcrackers from the mantle...

Hangers on the mantle for the Christmas stockings...

Had to have some family photos - even if I didn't take them.  These are Christmas cards from family.
Kate and Ryan Jackson's family, Chelsea Grimmius-Brunt family and Ashleigh and Chase and their little one, Haleigh...

Decorations for the outside were limited to two Chrstmas posts in the front yard...
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and we wish you all a
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Great pics momma! Your house looked beautiful! The food and company was amazing this Christmas! Really enjoyed you coming over here too!

Kate said...

Cool pics. I was actually relieved not to see any pics of me because lately the candid pics people have taken of me have been scary. :) I usually look like I don't get enough sleep or something with huge dark circles under my eyes. hehe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails