Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 2009 {Part 2}

Here's a picture of our Christmas tree this year.
The nice thing about "fake" trees is that they last forever, so
when I finally got around to taking pictures it looked as
good as it did when I put it up in the first place.  What
we missed was the pine smell so I got a room freshener with
a pine scent - worked pretty well if I do say so
myself!

We didn't put a star on our tree this year - oversight, so
I had to put one on the tree via this photo.  It is the
star that Tyler made and it was hung in the doorway
to be used as the Star in our Nativity Play.  I
took the picture on the stairs and lined up
the star so it "looked" like it was on the tree :) hehehe

A few pictures of the tree - I liked this one because
the flash looked like a star in the ornament and there were
little "stars" all around the ornament, too.

Thought this one was funny because you could see
a picture of me in the ornament taking the picture :)

I just liked these last two pictures - just cause they
were beautiful reminders of Christmas!


Merry Christmas, Part 2! :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Where did you get the pine scent? I need to get some next year...I really miss the pine smell.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails