Friday, August 6, 2010

Shasta Lake Day 1

Well, excitement was to be had all around on our Shasta Lake Houseboat Trip to celebrate Rob's birthday.  Here's Rob riding on the PWC (personal watercraft) - not PricewaterhouseCoopers as I kept calling it!  It was really fun.  I even rode it and felt comfortable doing so.  I didn't go very fast, but it could definitely go fast.  Summer said she got it up to 55 mph and Rob probably got it even higher than that!
The grandkids (Ethan and Chase) having fun in the lake with Aunt Jenna...
When I took this picture I was thinking of being on a cruise ship and going up the winding staircase to the next deck...Bella is pointing that she wants to go up the stairs and if you look closely you'll see Summer and Steve out in the lake on the PWC...
Finally got Bella to smile....all I had to do was say "Candy"
Summer and Steve taking a ride on the PWC
Steve and Ethan trying to give us a PWC bath with the jet of water spraying out behind the boat!
As the crew were trying to get in their last few minutes on the boat and PWC, the boat broke and they ended up....
having to tow the boat back to the dock....the good thing was that they were able to get a better boat so in the end it turned out well...

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I had a really great time out there! Thanks for putting together everything! It was definitely worth the timer and expense you put into it!

Vinshiloh said...

What a memorable family vacation. One for the record books, probably eclipsing the one in Roitan. I really appreciate your efforts, sweetheart.

Kate said...

I had soo much fun!!! The kids had a blast too. I hope we get to do it again in the not to distant future. Thanks!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails