Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Question from Chase: "Where is My Computer?"

I couldn't resist blogging this funny episode with Chase.  When I came home from work, Rob told me a story about Chase and his computer.  He couldn't find it anywhere.  He searched in the regular places -- in the living room up against a wall (these are pictures of his computer, but when Chase was looking for his computer, it wasn't there)....

 
In his grandpa's office....(once again the computer wasn't there when Chase was searching for it)...
Then his dad said, well, Chase isn't that your computer over by the door?  Sure enough there it was -- a fabulous place to work with your computer....and look out at the fabulous view!  LOL
Chase made this computer himself and I think there might be a computer techy inside of him...
PRICELESS!!!!! :)  Thanks, Chase, for making my day!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hahahaha!!!! So stinking cute! He is too adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails