Sunday, June 12, 2011

Seven Days of Sunsets

Rob and I had the opportunity to go down to San Clemente and stay at a beach house with Gary and many relatives.  Gary was there for the entire month of May and invited his family to come and join him when they could.  Rob and I headed down to the house right on the beach on May 23rd and I decided to take pictures of the sunset each day we were there.  Here are the daily winners:
May 23rd
May 24th...
May 25th...
May 26th...
May 27th...
May 28th...
and two on May 29th

Do you have a favorite?  Which one?

3 comments:

Vinshiloh said...

Gorgeous pictures, sunset babe.

Kate said...

I love May 26th. I love having something in the foreground of the pic really beautiful!!!

Summer's Blog said...

May 29th!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails