Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Autumn Leaves 2011

Kate told me that I needed to take my camera outside and take some pictures in nature as I had been discouraged because my indoor pictures seemed blurry and not real quality and Rob had recently bought me a new lens.  Here are a few of my practice shots... (Great time of the year to practice - it was so beautiful outside with the leaves changing colors)  I tried to focus on different things...

 I liked this shot of a branch that turned up and looked almost like the trunk of a tree ...
 A practice shot with the focus close up and blurring the background...
 As I was leaving and was in my car, I drove by this tree and it was so beautiful, that I had to get out and take one more shot "for the road"...I think my lens actually works :-)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

The colors are amazing! This fall as just been gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails