Friday, December 2, 2011

Rob the Temple Worker 10-7-11

I will probably be continuously learning how to take pictures, but here are a few pictures on the day Rob was set apart as a Temple Worker.  It was a beautiful day and after Rob was set apart, he went straight to work...I had to get back to the office...I took a little time and walked around the temple grounds and took a few pictures to help my memory remember this day!  It was a beautiful day inside and out!

Rob, just before being set apart as a Temple Worker at the Sacramento LDS Temple

I liked this picture because it made me think of the mirrors in the sealing rooms of the temple and I thought of eternity... 
Another view of the temple with the Angel Moroni on the top of the temple spire

I am so thankful that Rob has this opportunity to be of service to others and to be able to work at the temple every Friday from 11am to 5pm.  He has said how much he loves working with his crew and how wonderful they all are. 

2 comments:

Vinshiloh said...

I love your blog, sweetheart!

Jenna said...

Dad looks so cute! Like he dressed up to go on a mission!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails