Monday, April 13, 2009

Birthday Celebrations March 2009

I'm a little behind in my posting and journaling, but here is a picture of two of my favorite people, Rob's mom, Colleen and her sister, Joanie. We came up to Redding to celebrate three birthdays - Mom, Dad and Joanie. Happy birthday to the sisters. You are dearly loved! Joan and Colleen
Rob had asked Dad to talk about his life so we could have a record
of important events in his life. Rob and Dad spent some time
doing this and it was a great way to celebrate a birthday!
-- Happy Birthday, Dad!
It has been wonderful for me to have these special people
in my life. It is a joy for me to call them Family!

1 comment:

Vinshiloh said...

Some classic shots of mom, dad, and Joan. These are worth saving for posterity.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails