Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Time 2009 Jackson/Fink Family Inside & Out ~ Part 2

After Kate and Ryan and the boys left and headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Jacksons for Easter Dinner, I decided to try out my camera on a tripod and timer. It was fun to try to set this picture up for Rob and I and I thought it turned out okay, but I'll keep plugging along and
one of these days I'll be as good as Kate! Of course, I'll need many, many lessons before
that happens!!!!!Here is a pic of the Jackson family as they were getting ready to head out
to Grandma and Grandpa Jacksons...
Tyler hunting for eggs at our house...
It's amazing where that Easter Bunny will hide an egg! Chase
found this one!
Here's another one that Chase found in the flower bed...

3 comments:

Kate said...

Good job using the self-timer!!! Practice definitely makes perfect. :) Great capture of Chase finding the egg hidden on Ryan's truck. Thanks for helping me document all of these wonderful memories. :)

Summer's Blog said...

Hey, that picture of you and Rob turned out really, really nice. You both look really good in it.

Vinshiloh said...

Who is that handsome guy with you honey? I'm gonna have to see if I can get Will Tall to run a mug shot on him. He's not gonna hang around my wife.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails