Monday, April 13, 2009

Anderson/California Pics March 2009

These were some pictures that I took as Rob and I were heading home after visiting with Rob's parents and Aunt Joanie in the Redding area. I love this bridge and wanted to "practice" a little with my camera. Here is the bridge again. I just love the arches, the reflection, the
length of the bridge and the perspective.
These last two pictures were taken at Mom and Dad Fink's home. It was so beautiful in the morning and there was a little mist coming off the pond, but by the time I collected my camera the mist had burned off. I was able to get a good shot, but not the one I was hoping for.
...a lovely view...

1 comment:

Vinshiloh said...

I was there when you took these. I think they show talent.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails