Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bella's Blanket

I finally got around to making a blanket for Bella! I have had the material since Bella was a baby and just couldn't motivate myself to head to the sewing machine! Something finally clicked....maybe it was looking at Bella's worn out blanket or something else, but I finally began the attempt to create something special for little Bella. Here is Bella and Summer with the finished product. I also made a little blanket that Bella could carry around with her when she can't take her big blanket. ~~With Love to Bella from Grandma Fink ~~

2 comments:

Mike said...

Oh, great pic!! Bellas loves her blankie. It keeps her very warm and snuggly at night!!!

Kate said...

who is Mike??? Is that Summer in disguise???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails