Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Office Halloween Party Belated Post

Here are a few of pictures from our BFBA Office Halloween party that Jen took...
Tina, our Geisha...Our resident Vampire, Jen - check out her teeth....
What's for lunch? -- YOU!
3rd Place Winner for best costume - Noli as an LDS (Mormon Missionary)
2nd Place Winner - Kathy Gentry & 1st Place Winner - Karen Mayfield
(Two little old ladies) - great costumes!
And Finally the costume you've all been waiting for...
The Clown....Dave, one of the partners, said I shouldn't
let my grandchildren see me dressed up this way 'cause I would
probably scare them! And here I thought clowns were
happy and fun... -- well not any more sad to say
I think my favorite part of the costume was the shoes!
The hair was a little scary, but I couldn't find
the curly wig - just this wild one...When Tyler saw my wig and I put it on
he said that I looked like the Joker in the Batman movie...
Great, I look like Jack Nicholson -- well, that's a happy - not - thought!
More costumes - a bunch of witches
What scary costume will I come up with next year?
Only time will tell!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Everyone looks great! It was a pretty great Halloween! I don't know if I can compete with those two little old ladies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails