Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Separated, But Nothing Changes

My best friend, Judy, is always making me something. The last thing she made me and brought with her to my Big Bash Birthday were two ceramic pumpkin figurines that she had painted with love...I wanted to do something special for Judy and so when a friend from Church showed me some plates that she had done, I immediately asked her to do one for me to give to my friend. I took this picture on the ground at my office. On the outside edge it says:"True friendship isn't being inseparable,
It's being separated and nothing changes!"
How true that statement is, Judy, Judy, Judy!
I asked Jen to take a pic of me with the plate before I mailed it off to Judy 'cause I wanted to remember the pic of Betty (Judy) and Wilma (Chris). Thanks so much for being my forever friend, Judy!

1 comment:

Kate said...

That is a great picture of you. I hope I look as good as you when I am your age. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails