Sunday, March 7, 2010

Redding Birthdays

Rob and I headed up to Redding to celebrate three
birthdays for March. His father's birthday is the 3th, his mother's
birthday is the 6th and his Aunt Joan's birthday is the 12th. 
Rob's dad doing one of his favorite things - riding the tractor and...
feeding the goats!
Mom said that this flower was called a Thanksgiving plant because
it only blooms for Thanksgiving -- it's a little off schedule...
This is Joan's new residence. 
In case you miss a picture of me, here's one of me in
the window of Joan's new residence...
I got Joan to smile at me in this picture by
asking her to say cheese :)
Mom just smiled for me - just cause she is such
a happy, loving person...
We wish Mom, Dad and Joan a happy birthday and
love them so much and wish them many happy days!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Love the pics momma! March birthdays are the best! Looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip!

Kate said...

I really like the pics, especially the pictures you got of dad and grandma.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails