Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tyler's Award Ceremony 3-5-10

Kate and Ryan invited us to go and see Tyler's Award
Ceremony at school.  Many of the elementary school
children were receiving awards that day.  While we were waiting
for Tyler's award I took some pics of Chase since it was too
far away to get any pictures of Tyler as he got his award....
Here's one pic of Chase where I think he might be saying
you think you're going to get me to smile, huh?  Well, think again...
He then pointed his finger at me and I envisioned Uncle Sam
pointing his finger in an advertisement for the miltiary saying
Uncle Sam needs you, but instead it was Chase saying
 "I Need You!" 
I liked the idea of being needed by Chase!
Chase practicing clapping.  Really Chase didn't need any practice
clapping...He was really good at celebrating the achievements
of his brother and the other members of the school.
After the Award Ceremony Tyler headed back to his class
and unfortunately bumped his head on one of the poles.  He
had to go to the office and they got him some ice to put on
his forehead.  He wasn't too happy about the bump....but
then....
He brought out his paper Leprechaun and we celebrated
his achievements...
And after that we all went to Spoons Yogurt to celebrate
 
Congratulations Tyler! The End

2 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks for coming to Ty's award ceremony!!! You guys are so awesome to do that! I love that you both are so involved with the boys and willing to be there for games, school events, etc. You are the BEST!!! The pics turned out great too!

Jenna said...

Chase and Tyler are so adorable! I love how expressive both their faces are! Great pics momma!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails