Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas {Part I}

Well, for Christmas we got a Wii. I can't believe it, but we did and it has proven to be alot of fun and a crowd pleaser. It has been fun to play games together as a family or to play Guitar Hero that Jen brought over on Christmas for us to try out! We had alot of fun either....... Strumming the guitar like Ethan or...
....Singing a solo like Tyler!
....and someone had to have fun on the Plasma Car....
even if it wasn't Chase :)
I think Jen took this picture of Shell....
but it was my camera so I get to take credit for it! :)
I like the thoughtful pose.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Fun pictures!!! I like the one of Ty singing a solo. I LOVE that you got the Wii. It was definitely a lot of fun to play over the holidays. :) Now, we just need Wii Fit and Guitar Hero. :)

Jenna said...

The Wii was a big hit. I'm glad you told me you were thinking about getting it. It made Christmas more fun! I'm with Kate, you need to get the Guitar Hero and Wii Fit, and Mario Kart... and... and...

P.S. I'm looking forward to the pictures of Grandma and Grandpa!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails