Monday, January 12, 2009

The New Camera

Well, it was a pretty exciting Christmas for me. My sweet husband bought me a really nice camera. Now the hard part begins. I need to learn how to use it so I can add some pics to my blog. Looking at this pic of me - the first thing I need to do is remove the lens cap! Rob and I went up to Redding to visit with his parents for New Years. While we were there it rained and I thought I would try out my new camera on some outdoor shots. I was amazed at how close I could get and how clear the pictures were!
I loved the way the raindrops clung to the fir tree
and the weeping willow.


2 comments:

Kate said...

great pics. I really like the shots of the fir tree with the rain drops. beautiful. The new camera is awesome. Dad did a great job surprising you with it!!! :)

Jenna said...

Great photos momma! I'm glad you have a new camera! We'll have to go to the coast again so you can take even more beautiful pictures over there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails