Sunday, January 11, 2009

Grand Kids at the Window

I am so lucky as a Grandma to have my grandchildren, Tyler and Chase, stay with us for a while. I look forward to coming home every night just to see them and to hear how their day went. In the mornings, on occasion, Tyler would get up when he heard the garage door go up and we had a routine that he would wave good-bye to me as I drove away. Sometimes Chase would join him. I loved seeing them so much at the window in the morning that I thought maybe I could get a picture of them waving good-bye to me. I know the picture isn't the greatest quality but I cherish this picture with all my heart! Big kisses to Tyler and Chase from Grandma Fink!
Love you, love you, love you! :)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I love those boys!! It makes me smile to hear that they've had a good day. I love hearing "How was your day Aunt Jenna?" or "I hope you have a good day tomorrow!" Sometimes I want to take them home with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails