Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The End and The Beginning

The last of Christmas and taking down the decorations caused me to want to take a few last shots of the Christmas tree with my new cool camera ;) I still have so much to learn about taking pictures, but was excited that I got this shot....and this one...Christmas 2008 is over and the year is now in the history books and we move onto 2009 -- who knows what 2009 will bring...it is really up to us to make it a wonderful year!
This is a shot I took of myself with a timer. It was hard for me to get a good focus and most of the shots were blurry....something that I'll have to work on a little bit.
One of my goals for 2009 is to get myself into better physical shape. We took advantage of the River Trail in Redding to do a 5 mile walk/run. Rob's mom came with us and did her own walk while we did ours. Everyone just has to go at their own pace....It has been inspiring to watch "The Biggest Loser" and to realize that if they can lose weight and get in shape...
well, by gosh, by golly SO CAN I!!!!!
This last shot was a picture of Great Grandpa Fink, Great Grandma Fink, Great Aunt Joanie and Rob and I. It was taken on a timer. It was pretty funny as I had it set to take 5 pictures in succession and I was the only one that moved!
Go figure!

2 comments:

Kate said...

You are really getting good at your camera already. :) I think 2009 is going to be a GREAT year!!! Good job on the self-portrait too!! LOVE YOU TONS!!

Jenna said...

Loving that you have a GOOD camera now! Great pics mom!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails