Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kate Jackson Photography Pic of Rob & I

Kate did a photo shoot of Rob and I the end of January 2009. She wanted to get some models that were "a little older". We happily agreed (well, sort of happily agreed) -- I always worry about looking good in photos but Kate took some great photos of Rob and I. This was a picture that Kate played around with and put some texture on the photograph. She wasn't sure she liked it, but I thought it looked vintage and since I'm vintage I just had to like it! You can see all of her photos on her photography blog
Great job Kate!
Thanks for taking your time to make us look good!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I really do like that picture of you two with the texture. :) I am glad you liked it too! Love ya tons!!!! Thanks for being my models. :)

P.S. I wouldn't put you two in the senior citizen category just yet!!! You both look fantastic!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails