Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dan's View & Judy, Judy, Judy!!!

Talk about a "Room With a View!" I took this picture on Dan's balcony. Great view, Dano. Thanks so much for letting me stay at your house. Unfortunately, John and Cher were sick and so I wasn't able to spend as much time with them as I would have liked...hope they're on the mend.This is a picture of Mt. Olympus at the end of Dan's street...
Another beautiful view...
You can tell I love the mountains of Utah and the rolling hills....etc., etc.
I went down to see Judy in Payson, Utah and since I just happened to bring my golf clubs, we went golfing. Here's a view of the mountains down by Payson at the Gladstan Golf Course.
A picture of Judy and the mountains before the nefarious accident that sent us to the emergency room! Judy fell on the golf course sprained her ankle, hurt her knees, broke her glasses and put a bump on her head along with bumps and bruises everywhere else! Hope you are feeling better, Judy, Judy, Judy!!
Even though Judy was hurting from her injuries this next picture is not a picture of two burn victims, but two friends enjoying a facial! It was so relaxing and Judy had made arrangements to have her granddaughter, Kayla, give her a facial and one of Kayla's associates at the Beauty College to give me a facial. It was so relaxing that both Judy and I fell asleep. Thanks, Judy, for making my trip so memorable. I look forward to our next visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails