Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yeager Clan & Star Pics

Here is a picture of my two brothers, Dan and John. I really enjoyed my stay with Dan and enjoyed the dinner with John and Cher. Hopefully, by now John and Cher will be feeling much better. This picture was taken outside my favorite restaurant, Outback, where John and Cher took us for dinner. I really enjoyed my steak dinner -- thanks John and Cher for a delicious dinner and thank you, Dano, for letting me stay at your house. Dan, Cher and John
Some pics I took at Lagoon - doing a little practicing with my camera while waiting for Shell et al. to get off a ride and move on to the next one. This is the Wild Mouse and I went on this ride.
Was trying to get a sun star in these next photos just for fun.
Another sun star.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails