Thursday, May 21, 2009

Stop Over at Gary & Kelly's Home

Here's a picture of Shell and I think his name was Roscoe. We enjoyed our short visit with Gary and Kelly. I went for a jog with Gary while he rode his bike Saturday morning. He asked if I could keep up with him and I stupidly said sure. Big mistake! I can't keep up with my little grandkids on a bike - let alone an adult!
Gary and Kelly's new little dog...
Gary then invited his family over for a BBQ. Everything tasted just delicious and Shell and I really appreciated all you did to make us feel welcome.
I made my famous chocolate dipped strawberries - yummy!
Here's a pic of the Gary Fink Fam: Veronica, Josh's girlfriend,
Gary & Josh, Chad and Kelly.
I told Chad I would put his funny face on my blog...
So here it is! -- Great pic of a smilin Josh...
and everyone else for that matter!
Thanks for a great time Kelly and Gary!
We enjoyed our visit so much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails