Saturday, May 23, 2009

Salt Lake Temple with Shell

The trip to Salt Lake City was a special one for Shell and I. One of the things that we had an opportunity to do was to go to the Salt Lake Temple. After the session, Shell and I walked around the beautiful Temple Grounds. Here's Shell doing a pose for the camera. The tulips were just beautiful!....and so are you, Shell! :)Shell at the Salt Lake Temple
One of the general authorities said that if you touch the temple then the temple will touch you. Both Shell and I wanted to touch and be touched by the temple.
Another view of the temple and the Angel Moroni on top
I think these last two pictures of the temple were my favorites. I loved the clouds in the sky and the spires of the temple...
The temple really is an inspiring place to be and it was a wonderful to share this experience of going to the Salt Lake Temple with Shelley for her first time. Thanks, Shell, for all the joy you bring to our family!





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails