Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mommy Bird and Flowers

Shelley and I headed for Salt Lake on May 8th and stopped for a short visit with Gary and his family. I thought this picture of a mommy bird was fitting for a Mother's Day Weekend. This mommy bird nests in Gary and Kelly's patio awning.Because I was leaving before Mother's Day, Jen was disappointed that she couldn't do her regular Sunday Mother's Day Breakfast and instead bought me this beautiful bouquet of flowers. I took them with me on the trip and was able to enjoy them for
Mother's Day.
These pictures don't do the bouquet justice.
It was really lovely. I was sad to leave them at Kelly's, but I know they would have died on the trip to SLC and Kelly could enjoy them for a few more days.

....a little Photoshopping! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails